These calls are so powerful! I have printed the workbook and follow along with call 37 for part 1 then call 38 for part 2.
They are linked here (go to call 37 – 38)
For tomorrow, all you do is jump on the 3 way call. Nina introduces the call, then tells prospect how amazing Christine is (easy!) then stops talking for the rest of the call.
Christine then loosely “interviews” the prospect. I usually how I want to get to know them, their dreams, fears, goals, life, and start with “give me a snapshot of what your week looks like now. Then I loosely follow the questions below for about 20 mins.
Then I finish with telling them I have a clear vision of where she wants to go. The builder and I will make her a 30 – 60 – 90 day plan.
Then finish by telling prospect how amazing Nina is (also very easy!). “You are in great hands because Nina leads with so much heart etc.”
Here is Allyse’s summary below. Then for part 2, I can share the “mini business plan” we make. It’s usually a combo of learning oils, spending time on the foundational videos on E-P. No rush for that. The part 2 is 2-3 business days after part 1. Also 20 – 30 mins max.
Let me know how it goes or if you have any other questions!
3-Way Builder Prospect Calls
The magic of presenting the Opportunity is that you don’t have to know it inside and out. It’s actually a series of magical questions that are most effective at helping builder prospects feel connection with you and ultimately want to build a dōTERRA business.
This process adds credibility to your business proposition. It leverages the social influence and the success of your Upline as well. While you can do this presentation on your own, it is highly recommended that you have a Silver or above be the leader on this call (as well as the follow-up call!)
When to use the 3-Way Builder Prospect Call?
Whenever someone is interested in the business! The sooner you can get them on this call, the sooner you’ll be able to engage and enroll them in the business.
Script for 3-Way Builder Prospect Call
1. Builder edifies the Upline leader.Before the 3-way call the builder needs to properly edify the Upline leader in order to build trust between you and their prospect. Once they have done this, they MUST be quiet and let you control the conversation.
2. Take time to ask Discovery Questions.• Tell me about…• How long have you…
3. Ask Need/Problem Questions.• What do you see the next 5 years looking like? (You’re looking for what needs to change)• What is the most frustrating thing about (job, financial situation, home life, etc.) What would you like to change about (job, financial situation, home life, etc.)• What financial goals are you wanting to accomplish?
4. Ask Pain Questions.• What impact does this have on your family?• What impact does this have on your job?• What are the consequences of not solving this issue?
5. Ask Solution/Benefit Questions.• How valuable would it be to you…?• What benefits do you see from…?• If you could wave your magic wand, and dōTERRA was exactly what you wanted it to be in your life, what would that look like?
6. Find how to best support them in their dōTERRA business: Would you like to supplement or replace your income? What does it mean to you to supplement/replace your income? ($500, $1,000, $2,000, $5,000, $10,000/mo.)• By when would you like to reach this income goal? (3, 6, 12, 24 months)• How many hours per week would you be able to commit to your dōTERRA business in order to reach your goal?
7. Answer questions
• “I think I understand more clearly what your goals are, and how I can support you in those goals. Is there anything else that you need to know in order for you to feel comfortable building a residual income with dōTERRA?” (If they have more questions, answer them.)
8. Give Call to Action• “What I’d like to do is schedule another call in a few days. That will give me time to mull over what you’ve shared with me, and come up with a 30, 60, and 90-day plan to help you achieve your goals. Does that sound good? What time works best for you?”
9. Reverse-edify & end the call.• If you were presenting the Opportunity for one of your builder’s prospects, reverse-edify your builder
10. Tell them you have really enjoyed talking to them. Make sure you use dynamic listening skills. (Remember a detail about the conversation from what they told you earlier in the conversation and refer to it).
Tell them that you look forward to putting a business plan together with them
• If the prospect hasn’t been sampled yet, be sure the builder samples them ASAP using Effective Sampling.• If they already know they want to start using dōTERRA, the builder can enroll them (They may need a One-on-One or Intro to Oils class if they haven’t been taught about dōTERRA products yet.)
In the video I show where to find the averages and the sample weekly success schedule PDFs.
And below are the notes and video from Allyse’s page on PART TWO:
3-Way Builder Follow-Up Call
Start the call by referring to something they said in the previous call. This builds a lot of trust and credibility, and allows you can go back to the same place you were on the first call.This call is where you need to talk, not just listen.
Set Business Goals“Ok, I’ve been thinking about you and the goals and dreams you shared with me. I’m really excited about what you’ve told me, and I have a question to ask you: Would you like me to be realistic with you today, or tell you what you want to hear?”
“We’ve watched a lot of people build this business, and we have seen many people become successful in this business. We’ve been able to gather averages with thousands of people building the business to see how long it takes and how much time they put in on a weekly basis, and how much money they make as a result.”
“Now, I don’t think I’m average, and I don’t think you’re average – and together I definitely don’t think we’ll be average. But it’s good to have these averages so we have a good starting point.”“Let’s look at your goals. You told me you’d like to be earning $________ by (date)________.
If I look at a chart with company averages, that’s about __________ rank. This averages chart also tells us that (their target rank) typically takes (x number of months) to achieve. So to be realistic, one of these numbers needs to change…”
“Either you could increase the hours you work, or increase the length of time it will take to get there. What would you be willing to adjust?” (Let them answer)”Adjust numbers until you have a realistic goal. (i.e. “Ok, so you want to do 35 hours a week, and want to be making $1,000. Would it be ok if we made the goal 6 months instead of 3 months?”)
If someone says they want to put in fewer than 15 hours a week, say, “I have never seen anyone make significant residual income working fewer than 15 hours a week. 15 hours is really the minimum time to gain the momentum you’ll need.”Settle on a goal and time frame they feel positive about. Then tell them you’ll both try to overshoot the goal (which most people will be very happy with!)